As The World Turns...

February 15, 2007

Better Late Than Never....

I found out the hard way that maybe having a snow day on Valentine's Day isn't always a good thing. I got a mysterious call Wednesday morning asking me the best way to get into the building in which I worked because I had a floral delivery. Well I immediately knew that the delivery was from Joe. I told the guy that it was impossible for him to deliver flowers to me at work today because I am not there...in fact no one was there.
After hanging up with the gentleman trying to deliver my flowers I called Joe. I had to let him know that the flowers would be delivered the next day. Low and behold...I received my flowers today before I left work. I was so excited when I finally got the phone call at the end of the day that my delivery had arrived!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

So pretty!!

2/16/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home