As The World Turns...

July 29, 2006

ABC's of Me

A- Age you got your first kiss: Does kindergarten count.... age 5 Irvin York
B - Band listening to right now: I am not
C - Crush: Patrick Demsey
D - Dad's name: George
E - Easiest person to talk to: Lanezee
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Rascal Flatts
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Worms
H - Hometown: Onsted
I - Instruments: Clarinet
J- Junior High: Onsted Middle School
K - Kids: Someday
L - Longest car ride ever: To New Orleans, LA
M - Mom's name: Catherine
N - Nicknames: Zippy, Nik, Snickers, Pugsley Toes, Babs, Babygirl -- the list from Joe is
endless ;)
O - One thing you wish you could change about yourself: caring so much about what others think
P - Phobia[s]: being pinned down and small spaces with lots of people
Q - Quote: Love is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans.
R - Reason to smile: My new job, my new life, my friends, my family and JOE
S - Song you sang last: Me and my gang -- Rascal Flatts
T - Time you woke up [today]: 11 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I care way too much about what others think and it holds me back
V - Vegetable you hate: Beets
W - Worst habit(s): Over analyzing everything
X - X-rays you've had: hips, pelvis, appendix
Y - Yummy food: Pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home