As The World Turns...

July 22, 2006

It happened already......

I GOT A TEACHING JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in complete shock over the entire thing. I will be starting Sept 5th. I will have my own classroom, my own students, everything I have always wanted. It is all happening to fast. Joe and I got an apartment and the moving date is set. I will be moving super close to Lindsey and Bethany, which is awesome!

I am nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. As much as I am looking forward to moving, there are aspects that make all of this difficult. I will be leaving the residents that I have been taking care of for the past 6 years, I will be moving an hour away from my family....which I have never done, and I will be moving away from my friends. I know that's only an hour away and I will get use to it, but it's all happening to fast. But don't get me wrong....I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Side Note to Miss Osborn:

Thanks Lanezee....I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you for all that you have done for me. Love Ya!

TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I didn't get you the job, just the interview. YOU got you the job! Congratulations! You've waited long enough!

7/22/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home