As The World Turns...

March 1, 2006

First Big Purchase


Well the time finally came for Joe and I to make our first big purchases...a new rocker recliner and a new mattress set. The merchandise finally came today...and I am so excited. It is wonderful! The wonderful delivery men from Value City Furniture delivered and set it up, no manual labor required.
Making a purchase like this just makes it even more evident that we are now adults. It was one of those purchases that you seen you parents making and couldn't wait to get that chance to do it yourself. Another one of those defining moments in life when you realize that you are no longer and "child" and have entered adulthood. It is nice to have these realizations which make me look back at my life and realize how far I have come.
Who knew that purchasing a chair and a mattress set could be a defining moment in ones life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home